06-24-2008, 10:17 PM
I liked it WAY better before.
It had a long history.
BIRD33 Wrote:It got changed automatically when Leeman "updated" the site.Believe it or not I'm not to upset its different.
I've been seeing this girl and somewhere along the way we got to discussing how she's never had a guy finish in her mouth and she asked me if I thought that was weird.I lied and said she shouldnt be so uptight about it.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm a huge hypocrite when it comes to semen in my mouth.I'm big enough to admit that now.
Banana Wrote:You always acknowledged your hypocrisy. It's your homophobia you have yet to acknowledge.
BIRD33 Wrote:I still don't own up to any homophobia.I'm the best friend the gays have ever had minus the sucking on their johnson part of the friendship.
Banana Wrote:I'm a straight female and I don't suck on anyone's johnson.
More to the point - I don't suck on my male friends johnson's either.
BIRD33 Wrote:Not that its my business but why not?
I've determined that the best bj you get from a woman is the second one she gives you.The first she's usually just happy to be there and is kind of shy about it.The second one she's all about proving her skills.After that its all downhill.
BIRD33 Wrote:Some tips for your pal BIRD33....
Think of her ears as handle bars.
Have her hum the star spangled banner while you put a hand over your heart and make the fire cracker sound effects.
It's not healthy to hold in gas.
Ask her who tastes better, you or her ex.
Call out for your mother at peak moments.
Say I would have paid at least five dollars for that when you're finished.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
BIRD33 Wrote:Some tips for your pal BIRD33....
Think of her ears as handle bars.
Have her hum the star spangled banner while you put a hand over your heart and make the fire cracker sound effects.
It's not healthy to hold in gas.
Ask her who tastes better, you or her ex.
Call out for your mother at peak moments.
Say I would have paid at least five dollars for that when you're finished.
leeman Wrote:Never healthy...
I once farted a girl in the face whilst she was tossin my sallad....
Banana Wrote:I'm cautious about what I put in my mouth.
Some tips, from a bj'er to a person receiving the service:
- tell her she is good, not like a nice discussion in the afterglow. Tell her DURING how hot it is and how good she is. DON'T ASK her how she got to be so good at it.
- give her the heads up. Not so she had time to stop and jerk (unless she is so inclined), but it will help her with her pacing and rhythm.
- don't let her suck on forever. If your having trouble, get her to stop, switch gears for a while and go back.
I'll think of more.
snarg Wrote:actually, snarg changed tweety's title
which one are you missing??
seems like general manager was last
Jimmy Wrote:Who let her out???