Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

my electric bill skyrocketed
#1

they say i owe 450 pesos (45 US)
for two months
it shouldn't be this much, there may be a mistake

:fuckYou:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

You should put a candle in the bathroom at night.
Reply
#3

My bill was zero dollars from the electric company two months ago.I have no idea why,I figured they'd double me up on the this months.My next bill was $114.00 which was about right since its been nice here and I havent been running the AC alot.I still don't know how I got a month free.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Fuck, my electric bill is over $1,000 during the summers. Its been over 100 nearly every day for a month now.
Reply
#5

I live in a brick building thats pretty good with staying cool and has nice breezes.In the winter my bills more like $500.I like long walks on beaches as well.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post by who
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)