Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

USA Basketball dominating again under coach K
#1

NBC has the live feed up...

78 to 60 start of 4th quarter
Reply
#2

how many argentina players could even sit on the USA bench?
yeah, it must be the great coaching

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

How about Manu Ginobli you dumb fuck?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

of course, you idiot
and who else?

fucking moron

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I'm the moron but I gave you an all star on Argentina?I've been kicking your ass all week.I'm an example of human evolution compared to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

not to give snarg any credit, but since 1992, there is no reason the USA should ever lose a game in international play.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

But they have.If it was so easy then why arent they defending their gold from Athens?It takes a good coach to get them all on the same page.This team is the strongest since the dream team thanks to K.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm the moron but I gave you an all star on Argentina?I've been kicking your ass all week.I'm an example of human evolution compared to you.


you a fucking idiot cause of course ginobili

who else, tweety?

and clay states the obvious, how bout that

BIRD33 Wrote:But they have.If it was so easy then why arent they defending their gold from Athens?It takes a good coach to get them all on the same page.This team is the strongest since the dream team thanks to K.

that's right, a good coach, not a great one
yer own petard and all that
moron, yer just kickin your own ass as per the norm
so they are the strongest and that makes k a better coach; good logic

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

They are stonger because of him if you could read,fuckface.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

what is coach k's record with USA?


who coached them last olympics?
Reply
#11

Congratutions to Coach K for carrying the Redeem team to a gold medal.He is the greatest active coach in the world and brought pride once again to the US of A by single handedly restoring American basketball to where it should be.In honor of this acheivment I propose changing the spelling of coach to coakh.

In this thread add your congratulations and adoration for coakh K.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Kevin Duckworth died. That's a shame.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

Wow.that is a shame.I used to love those portland teams.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

hard to believe he was only 44.
Reply
#15

I know its a different city but Duckworth got me thinking, where is detleff schrempf(sp) now a days?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

people watch basketball?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#17

yeah, unlike people reading a who thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

who Wrote:people watch basketball?

This from the guy who's idea of fun is creating message boards.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

I'm a "Creator" Cool

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#20

Great.Take it to another board,douchbag.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)