Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flump, you kinda got me banned at UJ again ...
#1

Might be soon ...

http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=259020

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

:lool: OMG! Good shit. You've got the_elf in your corner. Damn, that's funny.
Reply
#3

Thread got moved so I can't reply to it anymore.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

And gone!
Reply
#5

The topic or post you requested does not exist

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

wow, look at all the guests. several reading this theard and two are registering.

Hi the_elf!
Reply
#7

http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php...62#3293162

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

One of them is me. I went to go read the thread and didn't know about the whole re-registering thing.
Reply
#9

My last thresd is deleted.

Who is spammin IT's namee ???

hoover Wrote:
LeeMan Wrote:If it had been pnly the pwd...

Your filter still is active.

Joke NOT taken.

sorry bro.

yeah... the filter is still active - as with many sites that are spammed on the network.

while you personally don't spam the name, a lot of other people do.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

:lool:
Reply
#11

Don't they know that theres a Swedish law mandatorying everyone to post oppositioners e-mails/threats/wanna look bigs/ AKA ThePirateBay...???


Dang they better read up....

http://thepiratebay.org/legal

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Confusedniff:

The noobs at UJ are gathering and nipping ay me Sad

Animal you better fix this.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Confusedniff:

The noobs at UJ are gathering and nipping ay me Sad

Animal you better fix this.

Yeah, its hilarious watching them go at you like you're a noob.

PS I would fix this, but my login is broken.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, its hilarious watching them go at you like you're a noob.

PS I would fix this, but my login is broken.

I'll PM Hoover an Tha Elfi,.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=259032

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:I'll PM Hoover an Tha Elfi,.

Thanks.
Reply
#17

My PM t tha Elf.
Quote:On a level of Hitler comming back and ruling the earth and The Pope beeing Gay.

How big chance does animal have of beeing unbanned?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:My PM t tha Elf.

:$
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::$

No reply yet.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:No reply yet.

Do you think that's a good sign?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Hi Flump
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post by who
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)