Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flump - re: Big Brother
#1

What's with the rubber ducky?
Reply
#2

You mean the gift that Dan gave Keesha on the way out? I have no idea. I missed the connection on that. I also don't understand when he told her there was a note in it or on it and all it said was "hot".
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You mean the gift that Dan gave Keesha on the way out? I have no idea. I missed the connection on that. I also don't understand when he told her there was a note in it or on it and all it said was "hot".

Yeah, it does say hot. Well, the ducky says hot. It's one of those rubber ducky's you put in the bath for your kid....the "hot" turns color if the water is too hot. It must be from the hot tub out back, but I'm confused about why he gave it to her.
Reply
#4

Banana: Questions to you.

1. If it comes down to Dan and Memphis, who do you think the Jury would pick?

2. If Jerry somehow sneaks into the Final 2, do you think that the Jury would pick him over either Dan or Memphis just because of how practically impossible it was for him to last that long. Or do you think they would give it to one of the other guys just because everyone kept Jerry in because he was such a weak player?

3. In spite of her annoying voice, laugh and personality, how friggin hot was Keesha?
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Yeah, it does say hot. Well, the ducky says hot. It's one of those rubber ducky's you put in the bath for your kid....the "hot" turns color if the water is too hot. It must be from the hot tub out back, but I'm confused about why he gave it to her.

Well, when he gave it to her he said "oh, here take this. there's a note inside or on it or something." Then immediately outside Julie Chan said, "What did the note say" and Keesha turns it over and shows the camera that it said "Hot".

Maybe he stuffed a note "inside" the duck and she read it later.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Banana: Questions to you.

1. If it comes down to Dan and Memphis, who do you think the Jury would pick?

2. If Jerry somehow sneaks into the Final 2, do you think that the Jury would pick him over either Dan or Memphis just because of how practically impossible it was for him to last that long. Or do you think they would give it to one of the other guys just because everyone kept Jerry in because he was such a weak player?

3. In spite of her annoying voice, laugh and personality, how friggin hot was Keesha?

1. I have been trying to mull this over. I think Dan's really pissed off a lot of people, but many of those jury members are incredibly stupid. Let's see, Dan would get Renny's, Keesha's and maaaybe Michelle's vote. But, I don't think there is any hope of getting Ollie, April, Jerry or Libra. So, I think Memphis would win. Your thoughts?

2. If Jerry makes it to the final two, I'll shoot myself. Seriously. Anyone who took Jerry to the final two would be a dumb ass. He'd win. I don't think he'd get Renny, Keesha but he'd get the rest. He'd especially get either Dan/Memphis, ause if one of them are out, they're gonna be pissed.

3. Keesha was hot. I know someone who looks like her, minus the annoying voice and laugh and I'd totally do her.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:1. I have been trying to mull this over. I think Dan's really pissed off a lot of people, but many of those jury members are incredibly stupid. Let's see, Dan would get Renny's, Keesha's and maaaybe Michelle's vote. But, I don't think there is any hope of getting Ollie, April, Jerry or Libra. So, I think Memphis would win. Your thoughts?

2. If Jerry makes it to the final two, I'll shoot myself. Seriously. Anyone who took Jerry to the final two would be a dumb ass. He'd win. I don't think he'd get Renny, Keesha but he'd get the rest. He'd especially get either Dan/Memphis, ause if one of them are out, they're gonna be pissed.

3. Keesha was hot. I know someone who looks like her, minus the annoying voice and laugh and I'd totally do her.

Well, the history of these types of shows is that no matter how pissed people are, they get over it by the jury vote (most of them). Then they tend to give it to the person that played the best game. As far as game, I think Dan has it hands down. Remember he should have been voted out Week 2. He just snuck by for weeks until he established himself. He has been the most sneaky, the most conniving and the most fun for everyone. Memphis was just coasting on Dan most of the time.

I think if it came down to Jerry/Memphis then Jerry would win. If it is Dan/Jerry, then I'm not sure. I've thought the whole game that if Dan makes it he will win.

This season would have been much better if Keesha had not been such a prude. The only time I saw her do anything sexually related was when she talked to everyone about anal one night.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This season would have been much better if Keesha had not been such a prude. The only time I saw her do anything sexually related was when she talked to everyone about anal one night.

Yeah, it would have been nice if she had sprayed a little breast milk around, or something.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Yeah, it would have been nice if she had sprayed a little breast milk around, or something.

:lool: Well, maybe not that far. But walking around in a towel, talking over the door taking a shower, topless sunbathing. anything.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: Well, maybe not that far. But walking around in a towel, talking over the door taking a shower, topless sunbathing. anything.

Yeah, I spent time last season searching youtube for naughty Natalie/Matt stuff. There were a lot.

All I've found this year in the live feed clips is a whole lot of farting. :S
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Yeah, I spent time last season searching youtube for naughty Natalie/Matt stuff. There were a lot.

All I've found this year in the live feed clips is a whole lot of farting. :S

Big Brother After Dark has been a total waste of time this year. Last year it was like watching some XXX Showtime deal.
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Yeah, I spent time last season searching youtube for naughty Natalie/Matt stuff. There were a lot.

All I've found this year in the live feed clips is a whole lot of farting. :S

I just reread that stuff up there. It just kind of hit me. Maybe I need a life? Huh
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Hi Flump
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post by who
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
04-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)