and this is the sports place, let's discuss the brillance of the Calgary Flames getting Bertuzzi! :yay: I can barely contain my enthusiam!
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Stop spamming, noob.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
I have Jimmy on ignore. Did he say anything interesting?
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Whatever, 34 posts.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Do you guys ever talk at home?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Bertuzzi is a washed up thug.
Which means it'll be another 3 years before the Bruins get their paws on him. :roll:
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Bertuzzi can't help Calgary, sorry to say, they wont go any further the the quarters tops.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I love his brick oven pizza.
See You In Toledo