Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

$1000 weekly NFL betting thread....
#1

8 - $1000

bird - $1050
Reply
#2

Cincy -3.5 vs. Cleveland - $100

San Diego -7.5 vs. Raiders- $100

Redskins +11 Vs. Dallas- $50

Eagles vs. Bears over 40.5 - $50

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Mississippi St +24.5 vs LSU ($50)

Va Tech +7 vs Nebraska ($50)

Purdue +2 vs Notre Dame ($50)

KC +9 vs Denver ($50)

JAX -7.5 vs Houston ($50)

JETS -2 vs Arizona ($50)

Saints -5.5 vs 49ers ($50)

Green Bay +1 vs Tampa Bay ($50)

St.Louis +8 vs Buffalo ($50)
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:Mississippi St +24.5 vs LSU ($50)

Va Tech +7 vs Nebraska ($50)

Purdue +2 vs Notre Dame ($50)

KC +9 vs Denver ($50)

JAX -7.5 vs Houston ($50)

JETS -2 vs Arizona ($50)

Saints -5.5 vs 49ers ($50)

Green Bay +1 vs Tampa Bay ($50)

St.Louis +8 vs Buffalo ($50)

Did you notice NFL in the title?No college games.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Baltimore +5 vs Pittsburgh $200

I have no clue ....

I picked a game and typed.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

I'll suck your dick if that happens.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I'll suck your dick if that happens.

Safe bet from your side I guess...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

college is my bread and butter....
Reply
#9

I know.I don't have the attention span to pick four games knowledgeably.Lets do the same thing in a separate thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Cincy -3.5 vs. Cleveland - $100

San Diego -7.5 vs. Raiders- $100

Redskins +11 Vs. Dallas- $50

Eagles vs. Bears over 40.5 - $50


Carson Palmer fucked me.

8 I told you to be careful betting against the dead baby factor in Tampa but nooo you didnt listen.


BIRD33 week 4 total: $1150

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

KC +9 vs Denver ($50)

JAX -7.5 vs Houston ($50)

JETS -2 vs Arizona ($50)

Saints -5.5 vs 49ers ($50)

Green Bay +1 vs Tampa Bay ($50)

St.Louis +8 vs Buffalo ($50)

3 out of 6....

$1000
Reply
#12

$1150

Eagles Vs. Redskins over 42.5 $50

Buffalo over AZ Pickem $100

Pitt Vs. Jacksonville over 36.6 $50

Chicago -3.5 Vs. Lions $100

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Gimmie your 3 brandon lang guarantee victories
Reply
#14

With the spread or straight up?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:With the spread or straight up?

against the spread... teams or over/under
Reply
#16

Do you think I'm saving them for something?I just posted them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

I don't like the over/unders
Reply
#18

Pitt\Jack is to low.Jaguars have been giving up some points.

Eagles\Skins will be a high scoring affair like when both teams played the cowboys.

Don't take my word for it.I don't want to be blamed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Pitt/Jack
Over 40 Under 38

Eagles/Skins
over 45 under 43
Reply
#20

Whats with the two over under #'s?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)