Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Post your motivational posters here.
I know it's a rerun but please try to get it going.
Attached Files
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
:drool:
Attached Files
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
:fuckYou:
Attached Files
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
that attachment thing sucks, half of the hilarious captions are cut off!
every male teacher that day WHAT?
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
WoolyGoat Wrote: that attachment thing sucks, half of the hilarious captions are cut off!
every male teacher that day WHAT?
it's a trap.
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
WoolyGoat Wrote: that attachment thing sucks, half of the hilarious captions are cut off!
every male teacher that day WHAT?
You're right...
I'll work on it...
Until then
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
remind me to post the websites for thousands of this crap
Banana Wrote: I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
who Wrote: remind me to post the websites for thousands of this crap
Just post them here you lazy fukk...
Then we don't have to click all over the friggin intraweb to laugh at them...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
First thread I opened. Nice work.
cLaY Wrote: Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote: You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote: I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008, 03:52 PM by
Paddy .)
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
who Wrote: I have feelings damnit
no you don't.
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
Banana Wrote: I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
speaking of motivational posters you need to start collecting interviews of your more interesting customers to be put on frontpage so we could all enjoy the people luv' you seem to share.
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
nboy Wrote: speaking of motivational posters you need to start collecting interviews of your more interesting customers to be put on frontpage so we could all enjoy the people luv' you seem to share.
I already share all the quasi-interesting shit. :confused:
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
Banana Wrote: I already share all the quasi-interesting shit. :confused:
take pics. take a second job in a slaughterhouse or by a shabby doctor specialized into remaking faces of whores battered by the mob.
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
nboy Wrote: take pics. take a second job in a slaughterhouse or by a shabby doctor specialized into remaking faces of whores battered by the mob.
I don't want to put Jimmy out of work.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote: I don't want to put Jimmy out of work.
What would be the difference.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This rightfully should still be at the top of the page.The buzz about this thread is spreading through out the internet.
See You In Toledo