Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm going to try day trading.
#1

just for kicks.
I'm gonna take 100 bucks and try my hand at it.
Thoughts?
Reply
#2

if you can't devote every waking hour to it, let it go
it is a minute by minute pursuit

send me the money instead, it is already lost
tia

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

its a great time to invest!
Reply
#4

Or its not.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

This is great for us bird. Every check I buy into my 401K and now i'm going to get more shares than I have previously. If the market stays down for 5 years then when it does finally come up in say 10 years... our 401K will have improved tremendously.
Reply
#6

check flumps stock tips for some great buys
Reply
#7

day trading is not the same
you are stupit, gator
it is better to shut yer pie hole when you don't know what is what

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

buy low
sell high.
my sharebuilder account is now open for bidness.
Reply
#9

get snarg to help you.. he knows about everything
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:This is great for us bird. Every check I buy into my 401K and now i'm going to get more shares than I have previously. If the market stays down for 5 years then when it does finally come up in say 10 years... our 401K will have improved tremendously.

Improved to where it was before all this or better?I think we will just barely break even.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

i think tweety's retirement has just been pushed back about ten yrs
you have my sympathy, friend

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

i'm gonna retire in 20 years.
Reply
#13

Nothing that happened will screw with my retirement.I bank business profits.Commercial construction will remain strong.I will retire by 50.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

you should be able to find some freeware online to help you

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#15

where will the money come from for commercial construction??
won't there be a lot of empty bldgs from all the failed bidnesses??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

Schools,Hospitals,Prisons.Government money never runs out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

for your sake, i hope you are right
if people don't have money to pay taxes, the govt has no money to spend
if they keep printing money it will just exacerbate the situation

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

how is the ink supply?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
04-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Last Post by Spock
08-03-2004, 05:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)