Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jimmy and I just back from Vegas
#1

We won $25! :yay:
Take that, assholes!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

You better hurry up and put that shit in the bank! You don't wanna be walking around with all that cash.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Devious Wrote:You better hurry up and put that shit in the bank! You don't wanna be walking around with all that cash.

Dev, I know it's been a while, but you know me better than that!

We drank that $20 away in less than 10 minutes. I put the reamining $5 in the waitress' cleavage because I'm a whore like that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Did you put the 5 bill sticking out your mouth as you put it in the cleavage?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

Devious Wrote:Did you put the 5 bill sticking out your mouth as you put it in the cleavage?

Money is so dirty, I never put it in my mouth.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

This is true! But it sure makes the moment better.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Money is so dirty, I never put it in my mouth.

Who are you kidding ? Like you never put something dirty in your mouth...:$

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Damn it! Wrong smiley!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

Devious Wrote:Who are you kidding ? Like you never put something dirty in your mouth...:$

Exactly. So now you understand why I can't put more dirty things in my mouth. It's usually full of something. Shit, mostly.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Exactly. So now you understand why I can't put more dirty things in my mouth. It's usually full of something. Shit, mostly.

Ewww, That's gross. You ate shit.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

Devious Wrote:Ewww, That's gross. You ate shit.

A2M Roxxorz .....:yay:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:A2M Roxxorz .....:yay:

Well, I was thinking more like....when I talk, it's all bullshit.

Not sure how I feel about A2M.....

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:A2M Roxxorz .....:yay:

fucking nasty!><

:fuckYou:
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:Well, I was thinking more like....when I talk, it's all bullshit.

Not sure how I feel about A2M.....

I know it's all bullshit. That's what makes it fun! It's been a long time since I've spent more then a minute here.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#15

Devious Wrote:I know it's all bullshit. That's what makes it fun! It's been a long time since I've spent more then a minute here.

Seems to correlate with when you became a dad. Coincidence?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:Seems to correlate with when you became a dad. Coincidence?

Speaking of becoming a dad, I'm having my second girl. She's due dec 8th!
I'm excited but freaked at the same time... I already have a daughter who is 2 1/2 going on 16... It's crazyy I tell ya!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

Devious Wrote:Speaking of becoming a dad, I'm having my second girl. She's due dec 8th!
I'm excited but freaked at the same time... I already have a daughter who is 2 1/2 going on 16... It's crazyy I tell ya!

Congrats Dev! :hug: I know how much of a handful girls can be!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Congrats Dev! :hug: I know how much of a handful girls can be!

Thanks!!!!!!!:yay:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

Devious Wrote:Speaking of becoming a dad, I'm having my second girl. She's due dec 8th!
I'm excited but freaked at the same time... I already have a daughter who is 2 1/2 going on 16... It's crazyy I tell ya!

Congrats dawg...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Congrats dawg...

Thanks bro!

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-29-2010, 10:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)