Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Our stupit cuntry
#1

just spent $300 million dollars on an election that changed...pretty much nothing.

Fucking democracy.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

I read an article about the politics in canada and I guess the jist of it was the liberal sides party was so dysfunctional it almost forced people to vote for the conservative side which is a huge minority.What would be the huge national issue that people would galvanize around since healthcare and no wars to worry about?

So did you assholes elect the liberal side or the conservative side?

This place is my source for canadian news.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:I read an article about the politics in canada and I guess the jist of it was the liberal sides party was so dysfunctional it almost forced people to vote for the conservative side which is a huge minority.What would be the huge national issue that people would galvanize around since healthcare and no wars to worry about?

So did you assholes elect the liberal side or the conservative side?

This place is my source for canadian news.

Well, yes, the liberals are fuck ups. Conservatives basically sweep the western provinces. Us rednecks don't like that liberal shit. The liberals tanked at this election, so yes the conservative won, but it's a minority government. Roughly, it's 42% conservatives, 20% liberal, 17% NDP, 15% Bloc (francophones) and the rest "other."

The major political issues are the oil sands, global warming, energy, economy, health care and child care.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Well, yes, the liberals are fuck ups. Conservatives basically sweep the western provinces. Us rednecks don't like that liberal shit. The liberals tanked at this election, so yes the conservative won, but it's a minority government. Roughly, it's 42% conservatives, 20% liberal, 17% NDP, 15% Bloc (francophones) and the rest "other."

The major political issues are the oil sands, global warming, energy, economy, health care and child care.

I've heard the term Oil sands twice today and I honestly don't know what it is.

whats the difference between NDP and the Liberal party?

seems like you've got a lot of people who would fall under democrats here splintered off into subgroups.

Why is health care an issue if its nationalized?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_sands

The gist, I think, is that refining that type of oil is bad for the enviroment.

I have no idea what the difference is. Same shit, different way of saying it.

Health care is nationalized, but it's collasping. Cities are growing at too high of a rate, doctors are going to places where health care is privatized because it pays better. It's estimated that in Calgary, over 200,000 are without a family doctor. Wait times at walk-ins average 4 hours. ER wait times can be up to 20 hours.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

D'Oh Canada!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Way to save up for the perfect moment to strike.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Thanks for waiting.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

I can go home to the lord now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Amen.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

This thread is about teh stupid country, not stupid posts. Let's try to stay on topic here?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#12

I know more about Papua New Guinea than I do about Canada. Out.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
09-21-2009, 04:53 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)