Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OK, now when McCain...
#1

Makes the reroute none expects on Tuesday.


Comments???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:Makes the reroute none expects on Tuesday.


Comments???

Huh You mean, what happens if McCain pulls off the upset Tuesday?
Reply
#3

Viva la Revolucion!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Huh You mean, what happens if McCain pulls off the upset Tuesday?

Yeah, I was kinda drunk whilst I typed that.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Yeah, I was kinda drunk whilst I typed that.

would never have known

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

Simple. If he pulls an upset, he dies from a heart attack.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

Can you imagine if she is president?

I do think people will riot if Obama loses.Sad but true.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Can you imagine if she is president?

I do think people will riot if Obama loses.Sad but true.

No, I can't. I think she'd be assassinated.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

What are the odds that Obama gets shot at?I'd say 4-1.His inauguration will be a scary time for the secret service.There are to many skinheads who want to be the next James Earl Ray for it not to happen.Obama has balls.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:What are the odds that Obama gets shot at?I'd say 4-1.His inauguration will be a scary time for the secret service.There are to many skinheads who want to be the next James Earl Ray for it not to happen.Obama has balls.

I would say that the odds of him getting shot at are 2:1. And I think it will happen in the first year.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

shot at??
will he survive??


visualize peace, pealse

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Who knows this could be one of those scenarios where everyone expects something to happen and it never does.

I can't imagine how blacks like myself will react if he gets killed.It will be ugly and a Joe Biden won't be able to heal it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

every president is a target
let us hope that obama will not get shot

or any other pres, even bad ones like gwb

maybe the popemobile is being rented out??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:every president is a target

Exactly. But now, the reasons for shooting at him are multiplied.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

If Obama was Vice President he'd have to worry.

We live in a country where 20% of the population would cheer for it when it happened.He needs one of those pope mobiles.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

sadly, it is more than 20

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

Would mailing him a pack of cigarettes be considered a death threat?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#18

He's one guy who probably doesnt have to worry about dying of lung cancer.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

i'm confused

sin

fem

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:i'm confused

sin

fem

I miss Fem....

:fem:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:54 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-13-2008, 03:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)