Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was using a conference room PC earlier
#1

So I just ran back in to grab the power point that was updated in the meeting.


The web browser open on boot up. In the google bar.... "Taking back Porch Monkey"


Racist bastards work here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:So I just ran back in to grab the power point that was updated in the meeting.


The web browser open on boot up. In the google bar.... "Taking back Porch Monkey"


Racist bastards work here.

They were looking for the quote.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

I shoulda bolded vice quouted.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Last Post by who
03-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Last Post by Sassy
11-29-2006, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)