Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so I'm watching the Steelers and Ravens
#1

Final minute Roth(long name) scrambling, pass complete refs spot the ball on the one yard line.
Review coming from up in the booth, TV keeps showing the replay and every angle shows both feet down with control of the ball while he's in the end zone.
This is what I don't get, tv commentator, declares the on field officials made the correct call, over and over, he keeps repeating this, minute later call is reversed TouchDown Steelers.
Are budgets that tight that they can't hire guys up in the booth that can see?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

Suspect call at best.

I almost think if you have one foot in the endzone with control it should be a TD.Isnt that the way it is in college?

There was no way the booth saw the ball touch the goal line clearly.

Something I just thought off...With all those lasers and shit they use in tennis to see if the ball was in or out couldnt they put some type of microchip on the ball and have a laser go across the entrance of the goal line so when it crosses even for a second a light would go off?

I expect that idea to be stolen.I'm a giver.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Article from 2005. It relates to soccer. You're probably the first to think of it for american football.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/ge...chip_x.htm

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Yea I'm pretty smart.

I watched UNC play Maryland in the Soccer national championship yesterday.Maryland has better players and won.The level of soccer is terrible.Kick and chase.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
09-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-25-2008, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)