Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

lol in here, gang!


lol!!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Its a new day here, wooley.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

lol ?

lol

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#4

:lool: [/sarcasm]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

ha ha ha ha ha

I perfer to be different [Image: giggle.gif]
Reply
#6

I perfer to just lol, and I don't care who knows it!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

I'm more of a Roffle Wafflez kind of guy.I believe its genetic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

rofl kinda guy.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

[Image: lol.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

holy fuck i'm sorry i clicked now
Reply
#11

lol, wooly

lol

:ccrap:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:[Image: lol.jpg]

Call me!!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)