Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nite PPL...
#1

Time for my night coma ...

Gonna have a last glass of Vodka then out ....

L8ers ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:Time for my night coma ...

Gonna have a last glass of Vodka then out ....

L8ers ...

Have a good night!
Reply
#3

your liver hates you
Reply
#4

sweet dreams
Reply
#5

pineschic Wrote:sweet dreams

your being to nice. :ct: Smile

Later Lee.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I'm tagging on to Leeman's thread. I'm out for the night also. Have a good night everyone
Reply
#7

interesting. bam leaves when leeman does.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

what kind of vodka?
Reply
#9

quint Wrote:what kind of vodka?

clearly someone who asks the correct questions !

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:your being to nice. :ct: Smile

Later Lee.


:rant:
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:interesting. bam leaves when leeman does.


Do we suspect she's a nurse?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Morning Leeman [Image: smartass.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
12-02-2006, 03:11 PM
nite
ntype
Last Post by what?
11-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
10-23-2005, 03:07 PM
nite
Ntype
Last Post by snarg
07-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Last Post by ClamDigger
03-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
12-14-2004, 03:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)