Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This weekends games
#1

I picking all the home teams

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

I hope the Jets lose. Go Dolphins!!!!!!
Reply
#3

I'm torn here. I'd like to see Farve make it to the playoff's...just to stick it to the Pack. But I'd also like to see Chad stick it to the Jets.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

The AFC East should have been the power division this year, now it looks like two .500 teams will be competing in the super bowl

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#5

favre totally fucked up the last several games
he really should step out now
he cost them the division with his meltdown

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-16-2009, 04:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)