Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Fuck Is This Bull Shit?
#1

You have to do 5 posts in the forum per day to play a game.

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#2

don't let the door hit you on the way out

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

BAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I CNAT SPAM FAST ENUF TO PLAE DA ARKAED

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

this should be five for me :yay:
Reply
#5

I guess it wasn't :melt:
Reply
#6

maybe this time?? :ccrap:
Reply
#7

retardo day at it
Reply
#8

Why are you posting as Alerific? Everyone knows who you are Confusedcratch:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

I don't know who it is
Reply
#10

how did all of E's epoch trolls didn't survive the boss' purge, yet this douche hung around?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:how did all of E's epoch trolls didn't survive the boss' purge, yet this douche hung around?

He had logged on within the 1 year limit I gave the purge.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

purge him anyway

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Cucumber Wrote:Why are you posting as Alerific? Everyone knows who you are Confusedcratch:

Not everyone.Who is he?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Not everyone.Who is he?

Ody. I think. Unless I am confusing this troll with someone else's.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

I believe you're correct.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

I never knew that.Both of them suck so it makes sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)