Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bird ... a sign for you ....
#1

[Image: The-First-Step-Magnet-C11749872.jpeg]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I'm not an asshole.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:[Image: The-First-Step-Magnet-C11749872.jpeg]

hammer meets nail X 10

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Hearing that from a bitter, crotchety old man really hurts.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Admitting you've been date raped is something I try to live by.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not an asshole.


your right bird, your not an asshole.... your a whole ass. :fuckYou:
Reply
#7

pineschic Wrote:your right bird, your not an asshole.... your a whole ass. :fuckYou:

Geez I hope my behavior here hasnt ruined my chances with a chick old enough to be my mother.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Geez I hope my behavior here hasnt ruined my chances with a chick old enough to be my mother.


full of yourself aren't you?
Reply
#9

I think we can all agree this troll has run its course.

shut 'er down, please.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

why is snarg logging on hidden?
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think we can all agree this troll has run its course.

shut 'er down, please.

[Image: eusa_naughty.gif] nope... not goin anywhere. baaa baaaa
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:why is snarg logging on hidden?

I've scarred him for life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

I don't think Bird is an asshole.
Reply
#14

Of course you don't.We're lovers.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Of course you don't.We're lovers.

Oh yeah! lol I forgot!
Reply
#16

I'm so good in the sack it sometime causes amnesia.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm so good in the sack it sometime causes amnesia.

Is that what it is?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)