Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Apple.
#1

I mean "an" apple. :apple:

:$

:yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

I sense a little underlying sexual tension for your sister in law.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I thought it was blatant.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Ok.My bad.I'd look at it as trading in for the newer model.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Ok.My bad.I'd look at it as trading in for the newer model.

Sadly for Jimmy, he's not her type.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

whats she gonna say?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:whats she gonna say?

"Fukk off, you're tooo old dude.."

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:whats she gonna say?

"I find your husband fuckable"? Our mom used to covet our men - there's not a lot of humility or secrets here. She admits she finds him attractive. He's more not her type for the same reason anyone over 30 isn't your type.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

Cucumber Wrote:"I find your husband fuckable"? Our mom used to covet our men - there's not a lot of humility or secrets here. She admits she finds him attractive. He's more not her type for the same reason anyone over 30 isn't your type.

Really?



So she's saying theres a chance , jimmy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Really?



So she's saying theres a chance , jimmy.

Yeah, well not Apple's so much, cause Apple was really young when my mom died. But, my mom was only 17 years older than me, so when I started dating, she was 32-ish. She was often seperated from my step-dad, so she was on the prowl. She hooked up with one young guy and later set me up on a date with him. :S ew.

We'd go to the bar together and she'd decide "mine or my daughter's" when talking to men. We often liked the same men. She was young-ish looking, quite attractive and very outgoing, so she ended up going home with men I was interested in.

I guess this is one reason I hate being so much older than my daughter. I can't steal her men when she is old enough to date.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, well not Apple's so much, cause Apple was really young when my mom died. But, my mom was only 17 years older than me, so when I started dating, she was 32-ish. She was often seperated from my step-dad, so she was on the prowl. She hooked up with one young guy and later set me up on a date with him. :S ew.

We'd go to the bar together and she'd decide "mine or my daughter's" when talking to men. We often liked the same men. She was young-ish looking, quite attractive and very outgoing, so she ended up going home with men I was interested in.

I guess this is one reason I hate being so much older than my daughter. I can't steal her men when she is old enough to date.

Ok.

I couldnt imagine have a kid that close to my age right now.

Whenever I see a mother and daughter in the bar together I think issues.

Did she tell you or them that she decided who she wanted?Totally weird.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Ok.

I couldnt imagine have a kid that close to my age right now.

Whenever I see a mother and daughter in the bar together I think issues.

Did she tell you or them that she decided who she wanted?Totally weird.

Oh, one thing you have to understand about my relationship with my mom - there were no boundaries. It was very difficult to manage, and I often felt like I was the parent. Did I mention she killed herself? There were "issues" galore. She set me up with a married man once. The conversation went like this:

Mom (after I recently ended a three year engagement): You should meet James, he is so funny and so cute. You'd love him.

Me: Sounds good.

Me (after meeting James, liking him AND finding out he was married): Uh, mom? You didn't tell me James was married.

Mom: Why would I? I didn't know if you'd go for him.

Me: Huh

She would tell me she liked the men, but I guess I've made it sound like she was fucking a bunch of guys my age. Apart from a very few times, she wasn't. But, she COULD have. Men always tried to pick her up when we went out together. And she loved the attention and lapped it up.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

Cucumber Wrote:Oh, one thing you have to understand about my relationship with my mom - there were no boundaries. It was very difficult to manage, and I often felt like I was the parent. Did I mention she killed herself? There were "issues" galore. She set me up with a married man once. The conversation went like this:

Mom (after I recently ended a three year engagement): You should meet James, he is so funny and so cute. You'd love him.

Me: Sounds good.

Me (after meeting James, liking him AND finding out he was married): Uh, mom? You didn't tell me James was married.

Mom: Why would I? I didn't know if you'd go for him.

Me: Huh

She would tell me she liked the men, but I guess I've made it sound like she was fucking a bunch of guys my age. Apart from a very few times, she wasn't. But, she COULD have. Men always tried to pick her up when we went out together. And she loved the attention and lapped it up.

I don't want to intrude, so if I am, just tell me to fuck off. Did she have any type of mental illness? Borderline personality disorder or anything?
Reply
#14

bam Wrote:I don't want to intrude, so if I am, just tell me to fuck off. Did she have any type of mental illness? Borderline personality disorder or anything?

I'm pretty open to discussing her mental illness, so no worries.

She was formally diagnosed with Major Depression, which I think really played a role. She lost her mother to pancreatic cancer (which, as you know, is a very painful thing to watch happen to someone you love) the same year she and my step-dad divorced after 18 years.

But, I absolutely, 100% believe she had borderline personality disorder. She met almost all the criteria. For her entire life. As a child (we're talking 7 years old), I used to pray that she wouldn't kill herself. I knew she would one day. So did Apple. It was sort of a relief when she did.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

Cucumber Wrote:I'm pretty open to discussing her mental illness, so no worries.

She was formally diagnosed with Major Depression, which I think really played a role. She lost her mother to pancreatic cancer (which, as you know, is a very painful thing to watch happen to someone you love) the same year she and my step-dad divorced after 18 years.

But, I absolutely, 100% believe she had borderline personality disorder. She met almost all the criteria. For her entire life. As a child (we're talking 7 years old), I used to pray that she wouldn't kill herself. I knew she would one day. So did Apple. It was sort of a relief when she did.

I'm sorry that you had to endure that growing up. I'm quite familiar with BPD so I know what that's like. The “unknown” with borderlines I think is really scary- more scary than them actually committing suicide in a way.
Reply
#16

Cucumber Wrote:Oh, one thing you have to understand about my relationship with my mom - there were no boundaries. It was very difficult to manage, and I often felt like I was the parent. Did I mention she killed herself? There were "issues" galore. She set me up with a married man once. The conversation went like this:

Mom (after I recently ended a three year engagement): You should meet James, he is so funny and so cute. You'd love him.

Me: Sounds good.

Me (after meeting James, liking him AND finding out he was married): Uh, mom? You didn't tell me James was married.

Mom: Why would I? I didn't know if you'd go for him.

Me: Huh

She would tell me she liked the men, but I guess I've made it sound like she was fucking a bunch of guys my age. Apart from a very few times, she wasn't. But, she COULD have. Men always tried to pick her up when we went out together. And she loved the attention and lapped it up.

Sounds a little like my mother.She's a nice person and everything but these past few years I've taken over the parent role in our relationship.She just got out of the hospital for some really bad ulcers and was staying with me for a few weeks so I gave her money to go grocery shopping for herself.She comes back from the food store with nothing but donuts, potato chips and cookies.I ask her about what the doctor told her she could eat and she said he told her to eat sensibly.I'm like you think this is eating sensibly?I threw it all out.

I think a lot of this has to do with some type of mid life crisis or something.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

bam Wrote:I'm sorry that you had to endure that growing up. I'm quite familiar with BPD so I know what that's like. The “unknown” with borderlines I think is really scary- more scary than them actually committing suicide in a way.

Absolutely! And you never know "who" you are going to get from one moment to the next. I got to the point where middle of the night phone calls would make me shake immediately, because I knew it was her, phoning to tell me goodbye. Eventually, it's just like "OK! BYE!" cause you get so sick of the drama. It was getting to the point where my mental health was suffering because of hers.

Oddly enough, around the time that she was attempting every few months, I was volunteering as a suicide intervention crisis worker. :S

How is it that you are familiar with BPD, if I may ask?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Sounds a little like my mother.She's a nice person and everything but these past few years I've taken over the parent role in our relationship.She just got out of the hospital for some really bad ulcers and was staying with me for a few weeks so I gave her money to go grocery shopping for herself.She comes back from the food store with nothing but donuts, potato chips and cookies.I ask her about what the doctor told her she could eat and she said he told her to eat sensibly.I'm like you think this is eating sensibly?I threw it all out.

I think a lot of this has to do with some type of mid life crisis or something.

Yeah, you know, menopause really makes women crazy. Losing those hormones really imbalances women, esp. if they are slightly prone to being emotional anyways.

I used to do the same thing with my mom - give her momey for much needed groceries and she'd come home with cigarettes and McDonald's. ><

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

Yeah, so am I gonna nail Apple or what?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#20

Also I now want Mcdonalds.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Pickle
11-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)