Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Result of the Airliner crash
#1

................. fucking Bird. no joke. birds!

I freakin cant believe it :loool:
Reply
#2

I'm scared now. someone hold me. lol
Reply
#3

well kuddos for the pilot and luckily nobody died.

now told that it sucks if your luggage is gone with the fishes...

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#4

Jesse Antartica Wrote:well kuddos for the pilot and luckily nobody died.

now told that it sucks if your luggage is gone with the fishes...

I agree. Those pilot's did a helluva job!

:lool: gone with the fishes lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-16-2009, 12:58 AM
Last Post by Velvet
11-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Last Post by dora
07-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Last Post by Mr. X
01-09-2005, 10:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)