Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

how often do you fly?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

do you poop while you fly? or when your perched?
Reply
#3

This is dumb. Stop being dumb.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Can a mod move this to HOF? I love you.
Reply
#5

Who and Pineschic combining forces leads to predictable results.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

and what would the results be my fare weathered friend?
Reply
#7

oldielox Wrote:and what would the results be my fare weathered friend?

As per my evaluation.....Dumb.:yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:As per my evaluation.....Dumb.:yay:

I didnt ask you now did I? back to the peanut gallery
Reply
#9

"FAIR" weathered.

or..

Fare "FEATHERED"

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

either one will work
Reply
#11

Pines do you actually see how mind numbing your posts are?I'm not joking at all and I don't think anyone else is either.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

oldielox Wrote:either one will work

But you used neither.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Pines do you actually see how mind numbing your posts are?I'm not joking at all and I don't think anyone else is either.

stuff it bird
Reply
#14

oldiebox has set new standards for irrelevant, poorly constructed, clueless, unfunny, uninteresting and blatant don't-get-it posts.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

this thread makes brings this to mind (make sure you watch until the end)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pas7UUUF_s"]YouTube - Miss Teen SC - Billy Madison version[/ame]
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:oldiebox has set new standards for irrelevant, poorly constructed, clueless, unfunny, uninteresting and blatant don't-get-it posts.

I'm going to stir the pot a little here if I may. People here always accuse others of not getting it. My question is....What is there to get?

I must not get it.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#17

You got it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

well?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#19

who Wrote:well?

bird doesnt want ta play with us.

wait let me rephrase that... he doenst want ta play with me :melt:
Reply
#20

i didn't mean to intimidate him

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)