Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Heard this for the first time yesterday....
#1

I'm back on it like I just signed my record deal
Yeah the best is here, the Bentley Coup paint is dripping wet, it got sex appeal
Never should have hated
You never should've doubted him
With a slot in the president's iPod Obama shattered 'em

Said I handled his biz and I'm one of his favorite rappers
Well give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer
Better yet put him in office, make me your vice president
Hillary hated on you, so that bitch is irrelevant

Jesse talking slick and apologizing for what?
If you said it then you meant it how you want it have a gut!
And all you other politicians trying to hate on my man,
watch us win a majority vote in every state on my man

You can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history
The first black president is destined and it's meant to be
The threats ain't fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
So get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!

Paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified
McCain don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped
Ball up all of his speeches and I throw 'em like candy wrap
'cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
and you the worst of all 43 presidents

Get out and vote or the end will be near
The world is ready for change because Obama is here!
'cause Obama is here
The world is ready for change because Obama is here!
Reply
#2

I'm a virgin on this one too
Reply
#3

8 you are making a play for worst ITer of the year with your crap threads.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I heard 1.5 million people attended the inauguration yesterday... only 14 missed work.



Yes. I want to be the worse poster on IT. The bar is so low I know I can do it!
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I heard 1.5 million people attended the inauguration yesterday... only 14 missed work.



Yes. I want to be the worse poster on IT. The bar is so low I know I can do it!

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I laughed.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Confusedcratch:
Reply
#7

They were all back and therefore unemployed.

It is funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Why should they work? Their mortgages will be paid.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

Cucumber Wrote:Why should they work? Their mortgages will be paid.

this isn't canada.
Reply
#10

quint Wrote:this isn't canada.

Quit ducking at my posts.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

what is ducking?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)