Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

suddenly
#1

BIRD33 has usurped Mitch's role as internet ladies man.


by my count he has bam, blondie, oldiebox, pickle, and quint trying to get in his Rocawears.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

ETA, Wooly.
WoolyGoat Wrote:you'll always be apart of the prestigious club.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

Not a lot of room on my dance card. He's all yours oldie.
Reply
#4

Please don't put me in the Mich category.I never initiate contact and I don't ask for pics.

To be honest I feel like I'm just a piece of meat here now a days.Who knew being this classy, hilarious, attractive and hung would be such a burden?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Please don't put me in the Mich category.I never initiate contact and I don't ask for pics.

To be honest I feel like I'm just a piece of meat here now a days.Who knew being this classy, hilarious, attractive and hung would be such a burden?

I def did.

Minus the hung.:$
Reply
#6

Cucumber Wrote:ETA, Wooly.
he said apart, not a part.

he'll always be apart, he'll never be a part. I thought you'd get it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:he said apart, not a part.

he'll always be apart, he'll never be a part. I thought you'd get it.

This is why no chicks flock to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I'm heartbroken.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

That was obvious when you started this thread\jealousy outlet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

it was more of a hyocrite/sellout thread

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

How can I stop people from hitting on me, guy?I'm just sitting over her minding my business and the ladies are knocking down my door.I can't shrink 4 inches and look like you so what can I do?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:Not a lot of room on my dance card. He's all yours oldie.

fuck that, I'll pass on the bird.
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:BIRD33 has usurped Mitch's role as internet ladies man.

Try being away for a few days, then reading it all in one go. Sickening.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

hey it's not his fault they're knocking his door down

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

thanks for adding me to the list.
go suck red auerbach's dead cock.
Reply
#16

bird does not initiate.


bird does not send out cock pics.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:Try being away for a few days, then reading it all in one go. Sickening.

It must be depressing seeing someone exhibit the self control you so badly lack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

You can't possibly believe any of those people are legitimately interested in Bird? Sight unseen? For all we know he could look like Sunny.
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:You can't possibly believe any of those people are legitimately interested in Bird? Sight unseen? For all we know he could look like Sunny.

are you kidding me?

can sunny play 3 on 3 full court?


Bird is a sexy MOFO FOSHO!
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:You can't possibly believe any of those people are legitimately interested in Bird? Sight unseen? For all we know he could look like Sunny.


I've seen a picture of Dr. Lecter and I don't believe looks are much of a factor to you.

I kind of remember saying you masturbated to me last week.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
07-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2005, 11:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)