Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hold 'em?
#1

anyone up for it?
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:anyone up for it?


I dont think I have enough mulllalallalalaaaa lol but I would love to kick your ass a bit.... LOLOL
Reply
#3

i'm in
Reply
#4

crap! too late 8.. putting 2.0 to bed. I'll try to stop back.
Reply
#5

a great night with both of you :tag:
Reply
#6

Oh nice!

That'll get some attention.
Reply
#7

I like how they high five each other.
Reply
#8

I would never high five 8. He's a Duke fan.
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:anyone up for it?


all depends what your asking for us to hold, but I see 8 is all board><

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

I have 15 mins... anyone up for a couple rounds?
Reply
#11

I'm outa here, maybe later.
Reply
#12

hmmm

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Sneezy
02-02-2005, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)