ITT we name Naners baby.
Do we know if it's a boy or a girl?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
It's a surprise.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cucumber Wrote:It's a surprise.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Enough about the father, what sex is the baby?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
WoolyGoat Wrote:Canadians can probably get pregnant that way.
Americans to ...
You have GWB don't ya...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Jimmy is a lucky guy. Banana is a stand up broad.
Nothing but love and respect over here.
Bump for little okra. :wub:
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Enough about the father, what sex is the baby?
even more important, what sex is the father?
congrats
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton