Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cassel traded to Chefs...
#1

HA!


Bye bye security.
Reply
#2

you can't pay that much money to two quarterbacks in a salary cap league.


surely your coon-ass can understand that?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Oh I do and a 2nd rounder is nice for someone that didn't even play college ball.


It was more of a kudos...
Reply
#4

fred taylor was a nice pick up
Reply
#5

I don't really get the Vrabel part, yet.


rumor has it the Bucs offered first and third rounders, but not until paperwork on the Chiefs deal had already been submitted.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

I predict a scott mitchell like career for mr Cassell
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TomFoolery
07-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-27-2005, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)