Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this deserves its own thread
#1

let's get to the bottom of this issue with CT's private messages...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

* Snarg's IP has never been logged at CT's act.
* This is like 3 years old

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

* Snarg was most likelly pulling CT's leg.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

trolled!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

let me grab a seat... this should be another interesting read (popc)
Reply
#6

What about someone responding to CT's messages for him?

Nothing would break my heart more than for this to be true but that question remains unanswered.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:What about someone responding to CT's messages for him?

Nothing would break my heart more than for this to be true but that question remains unanswered.

I have gone thru ALL IP's ever accessed CT's act..

NONE matches the IP addresses used by Snarg.

End of story and this was like 3 years ago so why is it a "panic" now??

As I wrote, mabe Snarg pulled CT's leg .. I dunno...

BUT according to the IP logs, Snarg has NEVER logged in with CT's creds.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Sharing credentials should be a bannable offense.
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Sharing credentials should be a bannable offense.

Rolleyes

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:I have gone thru ALL IP's ever accessed CT's act..

NONE matches the IP addresses used by Snarg.

End of story and this was like 3 years ago so why is it a "panic" now??

As I wrote, mabe Snarg pulled CT's leg .. I dunno...

BUT according to the IP logs, Snarg has NEVER logged in with CT's creds.

Thanks for looking into this.Seriously.

My full faith in snarg is restored.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I think snarg admitted that he logged into CT's account by accident, but never read a PM or made a post, andthe logs prove that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#12

how do the logs prove that?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Well, everytime someone makes a post or reads a PM, it logs the IP. Snarg's has never shown up on CT's account. The IP isn't logged if you just log into an account, but it is if you do anything. Leeman and I tested this out yesterday.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:how do the logs prove that?

The IP logs as soon as you READ or WRITE a PM or other ..
Or any other action above logging in.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Its just weird the guy admitted it and really hasnt said anything in his own defense.I hear you about looking at the logs but you never know whats capable with these forums if shits changing all the time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Well, he's no longer a mod or an admin. I hope he's learned his lesson!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

maybe the logs worked differently before you upgraded? this was a y- yr and a half ago max. a pm was opened and read while i was locked out. it was also answered by someone other than me. snarg was the one that reset my password. if this were an episode of csi, it would be pretty clear cut.
Reply
#18

I request Callie's presence.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#19

From now on none can change your passwords so yo better have registered with a genuine e-mail address otherwise you will NOT be able to reset your password.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

it looks like we've made some nice inroads here. you're all very welcome.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)