Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie's a tranny
#1

[Image: tranny.jpg]
Reply
#2

Leeman is definitely is allowing all people to add tags now.

Countdown to "careful pickle" begins.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

turn off your PMs, pickle.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Definitely a little stalking going on here.

I sense if she could have taken that picture with her head concealed behind the tinted windows she would have.She knows what pays the bills and what doesnt.

I cannot add tags and to be honest its the gayest thing in the world that a nut like blondie spazzing out is the reason I can't.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

[Image: cover020.png]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Right, I forgot. Person who starts the thread can add tags.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I cannot add tags and to be honest its the gayest thing in the world that a nut like blondie spazzing out is the reason I can't.

Cucumber Wrote:Right, I forgot. Person who starts the thread can add tags.

:roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Pickle, someone was asking why you are being such a vicious bitch?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote::roll:

Confusedcratch:
You said that YOURSELF, Leeman.

Christ, I end up on Leeman's shit list for no fucking reason these days.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

If I could leave a tag in this thread it would be"Leeman give your greatest asset here the ability to leave tags".I don't know if that would fit or not and I guess I'll never find out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Cucumber Wrote:Confusedcratch:
You said that YOURSELF, Leeman.

Christ, I end up on Leeman's shit list for no fucking reason these days.

Was aimed to Bird...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:If I could leave a tag in this thread it would be"Leeman give your greatest asset here the ability to leave tags".I don't know if that would fit or not and I guess I'll never find out.

Tag exceeded 25 characters and contains to many common words.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

Cucumber Wrote:Pickle, someone was asking why you are being such a vicious bitch?

Some people just make it so easy.
Reply
#14

Pickle Wrote:Some people just make it so easy.


What does your sexual history have to do with this?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:Was aimed to Bird...

I have a persecution complex. :$ I'm trying to fit in.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

Cucumber Wrote:I have a persecution complex. :$ I'm trying to fit in.

You haven't had a melt yet worth believing ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

leeman Wrote:Tag exceeded 25 characters and contains to many common words.

Try "Nobody but crazy people get upset about tags so we all should be able to leave them"?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Pickle Wrote:Some people just make it so easy.

Pickle, you should post your pic. It's been requested.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

the ONLY explanation is that Pickle is just jealous

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:Pickle, you should post your pic. It's been requested.

I can post it ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)