Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
You bought a sweater priced at $24. The sweater was marked down 60% from its regular price. What was the regular price?
Show your work. I love you.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
40 bucks?
I'm not that sharp.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
2.5 times higher.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
This is not a guessing game. Show your work.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This is not a guessing game. Show your work.
24/0.4= 60
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
The shirt was $60
60% of 60 = 36. 60-36 =24
DUH
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
This is a 5th grade math problem. This is a real math problem so don't say that a bus has no legs.
There are 7 girls in a bus.
Each girl has 7 backpacks.
In each backpack, there are 7 big cats.
For every big cat there are 7 little cats.
Question: How many legs are there in the bus?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
You forgot the driver.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
No you didn't
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I meant Pickle.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
The driver has no legs, he's an amputee.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Poor bastard. Probably a war veteran and Obama's trying to steal his benefits. Shameless. I feel for the guy.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
We could use him for our "Why won't God heal Amputees" experiment
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Leprosy isn't enough for you?
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap: