Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mormon Amber Alert ><
#1

If you have seen this woman, her husband and the rest of his wives are looking for her.

Last seen wearing homemade blue dress. She may smell like bread dough. Approach with caution.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#2

This is squirt?
Reply
#3

Looks like she's keeping an eye out for someone.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Jimmy Wrote:Looks like she's keeping an eye out for someone.

Warren Jeffs probably.
Reply
#5

He's just looking for his keys.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Chrazy Bitch has you doing her dirty work, eh? How sweet. Smile
Reply
#7

woat ?

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#8

3 Questions for Flumper I guess.

#1 what happened to the porn pic?This new pic ruins my hilarious joke.

#2 Did that porn pic have something to do with squirt?Was that her?

#3 Where did you get these pics?Was it from Blondie aka Pink?

If blondie is PMing people behind the scenes to get them to do her dirty work then thats pathetic.Just be an adult an post for yourself you big baby.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

He took it from UJ.

I swapped the pic out for gay porn when I saw he was using my URL.
Reply
#10

noice

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

That was clever of you.Have you and flumper had any interactions before this?He seems to be fixated on you at the moment.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Not at all. We are both members of Phoenix, but we've never interacted. Not even via posts on the forums.

Nice title. :lol:
Reply
#13

biab is not answering his calls any more

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

[Image: 110531.jpg]

L to R Flumper and Blondie

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

That is probably quite accurate.
Reply
#16

I wonder what Flumper is getting in return? The chance to utter "you like that baby?"
Reply
#17

squirt Wrote:He took it from UJ.

I swapped the pic out for gay porn when I saw he was using my URL.

I was just trying to point out that you should post more. You came and posted about how you were not ran, but then avoided the place. I just thought a little attention might get you involved.
Reply
#18

Hi Squirt!! Whats shakin girlie?
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I was just trying to point out that you should post more. You came and posted about how you were not ran, but then avoided the place. I just thought a little attention might get you involved.

Does anyone really believe this?

Blondie stop using flumper for revenge posts.If you must he can still send you jewelry but these attacks are unfair if you won't do it yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

The bigger question is what is Flump's motivation to appease her? Maybe she has a pic of him on his wedding day?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-13-2007, 06:04 AM
Last Post by who
01-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Last Post by Bill
03-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2005, 09:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)