Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ownster
#1

Hello douchebags; I see this place still smells like monkey shit
Reply
#2

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:Hello douchebags; I see this place still smells like monkey shit

Yeah, but closing your mouth usually helps...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Hi Frank.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Yeah, but closing your mouth usually helps...
still here?, your asshole must be as large as your mother's cunt now
Reply
#5

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:still here?, your asshole must be as large as your mother's cunt now

Rolleyes

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Just awful.
Reply
#7

I've missed FFF.

Welcome back, Messiah.

Please lead us to the promised land.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Is Ownster the one that changed to the gay porn site?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

someone isn't wiping properly

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#10

Jimmy Wrote:Hi Frank.

fag
Reply
#11

that's what your mother said to your father when you were born
Reply
#12

Bump for all the faggots who missed this wonderful post
Reply
#13

Hey Frank whats the deal with Ownster?Didnt it close?Why are you still stuck on it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Post your tits or STFU, Frank.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Chester
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post by Paintitblack v2
02-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Nonsense
02-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Ownster Crew
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Last Post by trouble
08-15-2006, 05:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)