Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you have any friends
#1

that are either a lot older than you (like 20+ years) or a lot younger than you?
Reply
#2

Not really.I sell my 65 year old uncle pot occasionally so I sometimes smoke with him and go to lunch or dinner which is always interesting since its a lot of in my day type stories.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

thats quite a range there.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:thats quite a range there.

Yeah, but it works, right? Like, I consider you a friend.
Reply
#5

I'm pretty sure all of my friends are within 4 years of me, one way or the other.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm pretty sure all of my friends are within 4 feet of me, one way or the other.

that doesnt even make sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, but it works, right? Like, I consider you a friend.

ha. you're on fire today. keep it up!:roll:
Reply
#8

The ones I hang out with (which is very rare anyway) are just about the same age as me.
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:ha. you're on fire today. keep it up!:roll:

Old farts are so touchy
Reply
#10

My neighbor. He likes to hang out and drink beer so I consider him an enabler.
Reply
#11

overcome with disdain.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:that doesnt even make sense.
years, not feet.


fuck.


my friends are all within 4 years of me.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:overcome with disdain.

Sweet. I have accomplished something today.
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:years, not feet.


fuck.


my friends are all within 4 years of me.

:loool:
Reply
#15

i will add that, currently, none of my friends are withing 4 feet of me, distance wise.


conversely, all of my friends are within 4 feet of me height wise.



that should do it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

actually, I'll also add that I'm drinking.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Just don't go snarg on us.
Reply
#18

i doubt i'll drink enough tonight to eat my own cum

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

I dunno. Might be a good idea. Seems to make him smarter than everyone else.
Reply
#20

maybe that's why bird is so smart too

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by who
06-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post by bam
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Last Post by who
08-16-2008, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)