Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thursday Question Thread
#1

Do you know how to change your own oil? Do you actually do it?

Name of the last restaurant you ate at?

Which sports celebrity would you most like to meet?

What as the last insult you used in real life?

When did you buy your last porno magazine?

If you could have one super power (other than invisibility or x-ray vision) what would it be?

Would you make out with a chick if she had a chew in?

What makes Fruity Pebbles so awesome?

What's the most over-rated holiday?

Which holiday doesn't receive it's due respect?

How high would gas prices need to get before you own a hybrid?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

You are nosy as fuck!

My attention span is too limited to respond.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

i'm waiting until tomorrow.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Cucumber Wrote:Do you know how to change your own oil? Do you actually do it?

No and no.

Name of the last restaurant you ate at?

Chambers-sounds gay but isnt

Which sports celebrity would you most like to meet?

Pete Maravich

What as the last insult you used in real life?

Pussy


When did you buy your last porno magazine?

Never bought one. I live in the future where they have these things called computers.

If you could have one super power (other than invisibility or x-ray vision) what would it be?

mind reading

Would you make out with a chick if she had a chew in?

No idea what that means. If it meant tobacco then probably not.


What makes Fruity Pebbles so awesome?

sugar

What's the most over-rated holiday?

New years


Which holiday doesn't receive it's due respect?

April fools day

How high would gas prices need to get before you own a hybrid?

$10 a gallon. I don't pay for gas.

Snarg is transcribing this in his journal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Cucumber Wrote:Do you know how to change your own oil? Do you actually do it?

Yes - No

Name of the last restaurant you ate at?

Carabbas

Which sports celebrity would you most like to meet?

Anna Kournikova

What as the last insult you used in real life?



When did you buy your last porno magazine?

The last Playboy I bought was around 2000

If you could have one super power (other than invisibility or x-ray vision) what would it be?

Flying

Would you make out with a chick if she had a chew in?

is there a spitoon in the room?

What makes Fruity Pebbles so awesome?

I haven't been 6 years old for a long time

What's the most over-rated holiday?

New Years

Which holiday doesn't receive it's due respect?

Memorial Day

How high would gas prices need to get before you own a hybrid?


$32/gallon

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

Cucumber Wrote:Do you know how to change your own oil? Do you actually do it?

Name of the last restaurant you ate at?

Which sports celebrity would you most like to meet?

What as the last insult you used in real life?

When did you buy your last porno magazine?

If you could have one super power (other than invisibility or x-ray vision) what would it be?

Would you make out with a chick if she had a chew in?

What makes Fruity Pebbles so awesome?

What's the most over-rated holiday?

Which holiday doesn't receive it's due respect?

How high would gas prices need to get before you own a hybrid?

Yes, No
Chuckie Cheese
Joe Montana
2002? Had a script to playboy.
Flying
NO
Sugar and Dye
Valentines
Most have lost most or all meaning
Never
Reply
#7

Cucumber Wrote:Do you know how to change your own oil? Do you actually do it?
Yes, No

Name of the last restaurant you ate at?
Coconut Thai Cafe

Which sports celebrity would you most like to meet?
Cam Neely

What as the last insult you used in real life?
douchebag (I think?)

When did you buy your last porno magazine?
n/a

If you could have one super power (other than invisibility or x-ray vision) what would it be?
ability to fly

Would you make out with a chick if she had a chew in?
if I knew about it, no

What makes Fruity Pebbles so awesome?
too sugary

What's the most over-rated holiday?
valentine's day

Which holiday doesn't receive it's due respect?
patriot's day

How high would gas prices need to get before you own a hybrid?
I wouldn't buy one solely because of gas prices

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

I am amazed that no one answered the second last question with this lovely little 'holiday' -

http://www.steakandbjday.com/
Reply
#9

This broad I talk to was at a comedy show at a club and there was a table of guys who were acting up and disrupting the show which is one thing but then when the lights went low she noticed one of the guys spitting into the crowd behind them when nobody was looking at them.She goes over and says I saw what you did and if you do it again I'm getting the bouncers.The guy is wasted on alcohol and probably coke so he stands up and punches her right in the face and walks out the door.Nobody stops the guy.

Would you

A.Sit there and do nothing

B.Get the bouncers or call the cops

C.Jump on the guy and beat the shit out of him

I was amazed everyone just sat there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Wow. Everytime I've seen a guy lay a hand on a woman at a bar (even if she 'deserved' it), he hasn't even been able to take a breath before being pummeled by anyone who saw.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

Cucumber Wrote:Wow. Everytime I've seen a guy lay a hand on a woman at a bar (even if she 'deserved' it), he hasn't even been able to take a breath before being pummeled by anyone who saw.


Thats what I said.He wouldnt have made it 5 feet without a beer bottle to the head.Even if a guy gets sucker punched I feel the need to defend the victim.

The guy must have been wasted because 20 minutes after he leaves he tries to walk back into the club while my friend is standing there talking to the police the bouncer called.He got locked up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

My mom used to get herself in sticky situations because if she saw anypne getting hit or pushed for no apparent reason, she'd jump in the middle. Unfortunately, in my drunken youth, I inherited that. I once jumped in between a guy who pulled back his fist at my mom's face. Surely, there were other people around who could have handled this better :$

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

I'm the same way.I told a parent to show some class while screaming at a little kid in a Mcdonalds once.It probably wasnt my place but I can't imagine the nightmare this kid was born into being fair.I got the wrath of a parent who hated their life instead of the kid which I didnt mind.

If a guy and girl are arguing and its not physical I wont say a word but if it looks like it might get violent I think you have to say something.Beat her up at home for christ sake.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Funny or rude?

A group of my friends were once leaving a restaurant and were walking out to their car. This kid runs by and the mom calls out "Hey, TImmy! Stop!!" cause he was running where cars were driving and not paying attention. My friend grabbed the kid (so far so good) but then farted on his head and said "listen to your mom, Timmy." :S At the time, I laughed, but now as a parent, I'd be thankful someone stopped my kid but farting on his head is so uncalled for. I'd be pissed.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

Is that a real story?Farted on his head?Did he push the kid under his ass?

I think I'd be so perplexed by the farting on the head after doing the right thing I wouldnt know how to react.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Is that a real story?Farted on his head?Did he push the kid under his ass?

I think I'd be so perplexed by the farting on the head after doing the right thing I wouldnt know how to react.

Yep, I mean the kid was at his ass height anyways, but he shoved the kid under his ass and farted on him. I wasn't there, my boyfriend was and he said it was funny, but uncomfortable as the kid's mom was right behind them by this point.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

dead and unsoiled seems like a better option

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:dead and unsoiled seems like a better option

I'm not sure you need to fart on a kid's head after you potentially keep him out of harm's way, do you? Would you even think to do something like that?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

col nathan jessup once said "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way."


I think that's applicable. You can't argue with the farter's results.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Ok.

It's like smashing a piece of cake into a kid's face after you save them from choking. Just so unecessary.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)