Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Google Much?
#1

Post a picture of what google wants to complete your search with...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#2

I have no idea how to post a picture of my screen.

Ever been Tarpon fishing?I'm going tomorrow in FL but have no idea what to expect.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

control + print screen, paste it into paint or something.


it's straight down hill for you after posting that picture fisting skeletor.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Straight down hill from the top of the mountain though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I have no idea how to post a picture of my screen.

Ever been Tarpon fishing?I'm going tomorrow in FL but have no idea what to expect.

No I have not. I went snapper fishing in Florida last week. It was fun.


I believe Tarpon is hit or miss...
Reply
#6

We are also going scalloping which I've subsequently learned is diving for scallops.I'll be the black guy with the swimmies on each arm.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Katy
06-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Last Post by War
07-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-19-2007, 10:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)