Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

$1000 Weekly College Betting Thread...
#1

$1000

Rice (+7) over UAB ($50)
Nebraska (-22) over FAU ($25)
LSU (-14) over Washington ($25)
Reply
#2

I'm going to double my winnings from last year!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

$1000

Texas -41.5 vs UL Monroe $50

ND vs. Nevada under 62 $25

LSU -14 Vs Washington $25



On the site I use for my odds one of the experts has this listed on his credentials.

Last 8 WNBA Plays: 6-2 +16 Units
September Baseball: +11 Units
Baseball Game of the Months: 4-1
2009 Baseball Season: +127 Units
8 Unit Baseball GOY Won w/Texas (8/15/09)


Is there a more degenerate thing to be doing then betting on WNBA games?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

betting on preseason football?
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1000

Rice (+7) over UAB ($50)
Nebraska (-22) over FAU ($25)
LSU (-14) over Washington ($25)

$925
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:$1000

Texas -41.5 vs UL Monroe $50

ND vs. Nevada under 62 $25

LSU -14 Vs Washington $25



On the site I use for my odds one of the experts has this listed on his credentials.

Last 8 WNBA Plays: 6-2 +16 Units
September Baseball: +11 Units
Baseball Game of the Months: 4-1
2009 Baseball Season: +127 Units
8 Unit Baseball GOY Won w/Texas (8/15/09)


Is there a more degenerate thing to be doing then betting on WNBA games?


Gotta love Washington scoring meaningless pts with no time left.

$925

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

i wish i could bet on gator winning this
closest thing to a sure bet i know of

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Then put $10 on it with me.dollars not pesos.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

$925

Iowa (-6) @ Iowa St ($25)
Duke (+3) @ Army ($25)
Kansas (-10) @ UTEP ($25)
N. Texas (+3) vs Ohio ($25)


My heart wants to take UL (+7) vs Kansas State but I won't do it.
Reply
#10

Howard +46 Vs. Rutgers $25 (black college pride here)

Duke +3 Vs. Army $25

W Mich +1 Vs. Indiana $25

Gerogia Vs. South Carolina over 37.5 $25

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Then put $10 on it with me.dollars not pesos.
did snarg make his bet official yet?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

make it $100, l'il guy
like having money in da bank

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

this just got a bit more interesting

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:make it $100, l'il guy
like having money in da bank
I'll go $100 head to head with you and your picks all day.I know thats not happening.I got crushed by 8 last year so betting $10 shows some balls.$100 stupidity.Why don't you grow a set and throw some picks out there?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

snarg - 1
bird - 0

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Wooley would it be smart to lay $100 after last years results?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

if you're an underdog to 8, just admit it publicly and bow out gracefully.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

Here's who's concerned about me admitting 8 is superior to me in college football picks.Wooley, Snarg.Heres who's posting in this thread and is to pussy to even make picks.Wooley, Snarg.

I gave him kudo's after last year.Do I have to do it every post?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

all snarg wants to do is put his money on 8. since you're the best at everything, I'm not sure why you're being such a pussy about it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

I am putting money down just not to the degree even you find stupid.Where did I say I'm the best at picking college games?You two faggots are soo wrapped up on trying to get over on me its pathetic.

Seriously grow some nuts and put your own picks out there with you're own money on the line or stay the fuck out of it.You're like two guys standing on the side masturbating to all this.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)