Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sproles or moreno tonight?
#1

I'm up 25 points and my opponent only has tomlinson, so it might not matter.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

denver is due for the let down
or you can wait for snarg to tell you who you should have started on tuesday
Reply
#3

well played quint, well played

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Quints an idiot so I'd play Moreno.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

stop or you'll run him

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

We were so tight and then he lashed out at me for no reason.Its over between us.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

i am so upset that wanna be bird is mad at me.
go cry and post make believe golf stories. you uneducated bullshit artist.
how's the kickball league?
Reply
#8

um..


rack!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

do we still say rack?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

wow, this theard is headed for the hof
no shit

get gator in here with a racist comment and we can post up this and close the forum

i have tears streaming down my face, i cannot stop laughing

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

snarg please answer my question.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:snarg please answer my question.

which one??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

good point.

both of them, since you asked.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

moreno

and ask gator
where is he??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

quint Wrote:i am so upset that wanna be bird is mad at me.
go cry and post make believe golf stories. you uneducated bullshit artist.
how's the kickball league?


I make up I shoot in the high 80's mid 90's?Come on quint old buddy.

Don't we call on the same engineers in Philly?How did I manage to enter the quint stratosphere with my measly education?

Softball league is great.I get to go out and play softball and not have an ugly wife and kid at home waiting for me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

sproles - 6

moreno - 4



I went with sproles, but it didn't matter.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

I'm still a racist?


We can still use rack on occasion.
Reply
#18

Apparently quint putting a barely intelligible sentence together with sub par jokes is rack worthy.Good to know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

trying to go personal when you don't know a thing about me is weak.
trying to relive you inadequacies in youth sports, women, education and business, through a forum message board is weak.
face it, you are a fake.
when people agree with you they are "your boys". when they don't you try to bully them or pull the race card.
you try and talk like a player with women and get all high and mighty regaqrding other social issues.
grow up.
bottom line is most people around here think you are full of shit and it bothers you.
Reply
#20

Jackpot.Listen quint when your people have been through as much as mine you can pull the race card as much as you want alright buddy!Its been a long road and I struggle every day with your peoples racism so show a little respect.

As far as the personal stuff I'm fairly sure you were attacking my schooling and extra curricular activities before I ever got personal.Don't like me going there?Don't fucking start it if you can't handle it.

I'm pretty sure most people here know I know I'm full of shit and just doing it for laughs.Its obvious from one glaring thing you still havent picked up on about me that you're fucking dumb as a bucket of rocks.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post by quint
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-10-2009, 02:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)