Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

mcgwire was on the juice
#1

big surprise!
will telling the truth help him into the hof? his story is lacking.
will roger admit it?
Reply
#2

He will get in the HOF.Its gone fairly smooth for him since the announcement so expect guys like Sosa to come out with it.I think Roger told federal prosecutors he didnt under oath so I doubt he'll ever admit anything.Serves him right.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

who knew right?

He couldn't be prosecuted after 2006. Nice to come clean i'm sure. I do not think he and Jose were shooting up before games though. Makes no sense.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:who knew right?

He couldn't be prosecuted after 2006. Nice to come clean i'm sure. I do not think he and Jose were shooting up before games though. Makes no sense.

Why not?How can you not take almost everything Canseco said as fact at this point?Remember when he mentioned Arod taking it two years ago and everyone was acting like that was impossible?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Steroids wouldn't help you directly like that. You are sposed to take it every day about the same time. I would think that even though they were bigger than the game at the time they wouldn't bring it into the club house. Even clemens dumbass was smart enough to get a trainer to do it for him at the gym. I love the debate about mcqwire being a hall of famer. No way in my opinion. He couldn't hit for average... didn't steal... wasn't great at anything except hitting homers.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:Steroids wouldn't help you directly like that. You are sposed to take it every day about the same time. I would think that even though they were bigger than the game at the time they wouldn't bring it into the club house. Even clemens dumbass was smart enough to get a trainer to do it for him at the gym. I love the debate about mcqwire being a hall of famer. No way in my opinion. He couldn't hit for average... didn't steal... wasn't great at anything except hitting homers.

Are you a fucking idiot?Ever here of cycles?You don't have to take them every day.You can do it in the off season and carry that gain into the season.If steriods didnt help them directly is it just a coincidence that the all time home run leader and the top three guys who hit the most in one season were juicing?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-10-2005, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)