Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have a company "update" meeting
#1

in 15 minutes. Last time this happened we had layoff. This time they're providing pizza, so I don't know if that is a good sign or if it is like "enjoy this pizza, no you have no job you can't afford this kind of expensive food"

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#2

leucifer Wrote:in 15 minutes. Last time this happened we had layoff. This time they're providing pizza, so I don't know if that is a good sign or if it is like "enjoy this pizza, no you have no job you can't afford this kind of expensive food"

You're fired but on the bright side your severance is an extra slice.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Good luck!
Reply
#4

On the upside, you'll have more time to post.
Reply
#5

I wouldn't eat the pizza.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Hey Jim.
Reply
#7

I slept through the update, but they let me come back to my desk with pizza, so I am assuming I wasn't fired.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Hey Jim.

Missed this. Hi Blondie.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

leucifer Wrote:I slept through the update, but they let me come back to my desk with pizza, so I am assuming I wasn't fired.



Wasn't there a guy in office space that kept coming to work even after he was fired?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

Jimmy Wrote:Wasn't there a guy in office space that kept coming to work even after he was fired?

If anyone takes my stapler I am burning this building down.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#11

B8 or standard?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

Jimmy Wrote:B8 or standard?

I don't know what those mean. B8
Reply
#13

leucifer Wrote:I don't know what those mean. B8

Yeah I don't blame you now.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#14

Dammit. That pizza turned my ass into a soft-server machine ><

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#15

leucifer Wrote:Dammit. That pizza turned my ass into a soft-server machine ><

Company fitness program.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Company fitness program.

I hope it works; I'm a fat fuck

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#17

theres some kaopectate you can buy off the amazon lnk. then 8 can post the order.
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:theres some kaopectate you can buy off the amazon lnk. then 8 can post the order.

Does 8 post our orders? This could be fun.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#19

thats why he stickied the amazon link. he keeps everyone updated on the progress the site is making.
Reply
#20

Just from what I know about 8 I don't think he's bought enough hand sanitizer.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Pistons Update
ClayRock
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)