Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

for admin 2010

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

I know it doesnt seem like much but Who on the hottest posting streak of his life?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

not really

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#4

Maybe he meant "hottest non-link posting streak of your life".
Reply
#5

bitch needs to get back in the kitchen, its almost lunchtime

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

that's the IT spirit, whoman!!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Second!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2009, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)