Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Dear leucifer,
You have received an infraction at InsaneTrain Forums.
Reason: You know why.
-------
I'm going in to remove teh button now.:fuckYou:
-------
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
[post]502013[/post]
Quote:Banana Wrote:Leu
Reported.
All the best,
InsaneTrain Forums
I got two infractions, that means no access to the porn section.. But! I think I win, anyway.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Hopefully the reporters won't get click-happy and start "blogging" all these fantastic posts instead.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
For the record: The Report button is still there.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Sucks man.where will you find porn now?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Sucks man.where will you find porn now?
I'm going to have to try harder to get bam's boobs sent to me.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I've lowered your rep leu.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:I've lowered your rep leu.
Ditto.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm still green.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Does anyone have more than 636 reputation points?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:I'm still green.
It's a work in progress.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Does anyone have more than 636 reputation points?
I gave you +
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Jimmy again.
Too easy.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.