Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Old but funny.
#1

Yuk Yuk

[Image: 2s7cpao.gif]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

:lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#3

Ohhh tehee jimmy you are SO funny!!!







































Rolleyes
Reply
#4

yeah

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#5

that's pretty funny
Reply
#6

Pickle Wrote:Ohhh tehee jimmy you are SO funny!!!

Rolleyes

OK you're usually not a bitch. Does the keyboard/monitor thing rewire your brain? Or are you not who I think you are? I'm starting to think Pickle isn't who I think Pickle is.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

Jimmy Wrote:OK you're usually not a bitch. Does the keyboard/monitor thing rewire your brain? Or are you not who I think you are? I'm starting to think Pickle isn't who I think Pickle is.

You too eh? :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:OK you're usually not a bitch. Does the keyboard/monitor thing rewire your brain? Or are you not who I think you are? I'm starting to think Pickle isn't who I think Pickle is.

She was mocking blondie for the :lool: She lurvs you still.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

I think his point is that she's a bitch.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:She was mocking blondie for the :lool: She lurvs you still.

What she said. I may be a bitch to you, but I've never been a bitch to Jimmy (well, save for my teenage years, maybe)
Reply
#11

So it's agreed it's funny?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

Sure!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2008, 04:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)