Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11340[/ATTACH]


Attached Files
.jpg 1266812490482..jpg Size: 34.39 KB  Downloads: 3

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Name of the other Banana!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:I'm contacting Jimmy!
.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I'll give you that one bird.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

This one worked out well for once.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

noice

i like the old schoolerz

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-27-2008, 11:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-06-2007, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)