Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Birthday Greg
#1

Even though I don't know you and you could be an asshole, happy birthday nonetheless.
Reply
#2

He's an asshole ... and I doubt he posts any more.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Well fuck that. I wasted a whole 2 seconds on thinking of what to post for that fucker. 2 seconds I'll never get back.
Reply
#4

get fucked quitter
Reply
#5

Can I take my "happy birthday" back from him?
Reply
#6

bam Wrote:Can I take my "happy birthday" back from him?

It's voided ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Thanks Lee. Smile
Reply
#8

Faggotry!

Greg was cash back in the day. He was SanDog-esque.

Happy 46th, Minnesoatan!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

happy b-day, gregster
miss ya, bro

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

greg was a member of the Sons of Cunnilingus.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Faggotry!

Greg was cash back in the day. He was SanDog-esque.

Happy 46th, Minnesoatan!

He told me he thinks you're a faggot.


Happy bday Greg, he's not an asshole at all..he's one of the good guys!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)