Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anything exciting?
#1

Does anyone have anything going on that's exciting? I don't. Which is why I ask.
Reply
#2

Come on people. Don't leave me here with Bird.
Reply
#3

my chimney is being repaired as we speak. how's that for exciting?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

The same chimney I won the contest about?
Reply
#5

yes. the work was delayed by some crazy new england weather! Rolleyes

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Yeah, we have to do work on our chimney too. I think it's going to cost around $1000, but it's not a big priority right now.
Reply
#7

bam Wrote:Come on people. Don't leave me here with Bird.

Excuse me?Sorry I'm not jacked up to see your tits.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Nothing to do with that. Besides, even if you were, I wouldn't show you. You're not my type.
Reply
#9

laundry at the local ghetto laundramat, could be an adventure...
Reply
#10

There's always adventure in the ghetto!
Reply
#11

bam Wrote:Nothing to do with that. Besides, even if you were, I wouldn't show you. You're not my type.

I admit I don't own any Git-R-Done t-shirts but judging on who you have sent pics to here I'm pretty sure its not really that exclusive of a club.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I admit I don't own any Git-R-Done t-shirts but judging on who you have sent pics to here I'm pretty sure its not really that exclusive of a club.

Yeah, all Ohioans wear Git-R-Done shirts. I guess I forgot that. How's cooking with coal going for you anyway?

You're right. It's not very exclusive. People I like are in. People I don't are out.
Reply
#13

bam Wrote:Yeah, all Ohioans wear Git-R-Done shirts. I guess I forgot that. How's cooking with coal going for you anyway?

You're right. It's not very exclusive. People I like are in. People I don't are out.

Cooking with coal?Wow what a devastating put down.If only it was the early 1940's and that joke was relevant.I just don't know where I got the idea ohio is full of retarded bitter white people who basically make up northern kentucky.

I've really never been mean to you since you've got such a sob story going with the health issues and the low iq coupled with the need to be liked to the point you show your body parts off for acceptance(boyfriend would be proud I'm sure).That has all changed now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Wait...someone other than my wife hands out nudie pics?

In!!!
Reply
#15

Bam and I actually have a few things in common.For one we both look nothing like our avatars.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Do I look like a guy who can afford to be choosy?
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Cooking with coal?Wow what a devastating put down.If only it was the early 1940's and that joke was relevant.I just don't know where I got the idea ohio is full of retarded bitter white people who basically make up northern kentucky.

I've really never been mean to you since you've got such a sob story going with the health issues and the low iq coupled with the need to be liked to the point you show your body parts off for acceptance(boyfriend would be proud I'm sure).That has all changed now.


I'm not going to get into sterotyping with you. We all know that you'll cry racism if I do.

Oh, sure. Not mean at all. I guess I never realized saying someone has jowls was a compliment. My health issues are hardly a sob story. They're part of what make me who I am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Low iq...Smile I guess you would think that since I don't agree with most of your opinions in addition to the fact that I don't blindly follow the political party you're affiliated with.

As far as me sharing photos, who cares? If you knew the slightest thing about me, you would know that I don't need acceptance. I think the only reason you're upset is because of your own insecurities and inadequacies.
Reply
#18

bam Wrote:I'm not going to get into sterotyping with you. We all know that you'll cry racism if I do.

Oh, sure. Not mean at all. I guess I never realized saying someone has jowls was a compliment. My health issues are hardly a sob story. They're part of what make me who I am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Low iq...Smile I guess you would think that since I don't agree with most of your opinions in addition to the fact that I don't blindly follow the political party you're affiliated with.

As far as me sharing photos, who cares? If you knew the slightest thing about me, you would know that I don't need acceptance. I think the only reason you're upset is because of your own insecurities and inadequacies.

May I remind you and everyone who thinks I'm picking on the sick girl that you took a shot at me first in this thread.

We all know I'll cry racism?Can you show me where I've ever done that?Are you looking at my av and assuming I will?Isnt that stereotyping me?I take back the low iq comment.Its obvious I'm dealing with the albert einstein of Ohio.

Your political opinions like being a supporter of freaking torturing people are why I think your political opinions are retarded.I don't expect much from ohio when it comes to politics so no big deal.

I never said I cared about you sending out pictures.I just said it looks needy.Which it does.Since I know what type of job you have, your family situation, your medical situation, the fact you separate food on your plate etc... all without ever asking for that info makes me think I've got a pretty good idea who I'm talking to.


I had the cruelest retort on here regarding your jowls comment but since I was only joking originally when I said it I deleted it out of guilt.I'm going soft.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:May I remind you and everyone who thinks I'm picking on the sick girl that you took a shot at me first in this thread.

We all know I'll cry racism?Can you show me where I've ever done that?Are you looking at my av and assuming I will?Isnt that stereotyping me?I take back the low iq comment.Its obvious I'm dealing with the albert einstein of Ohio.

Your political opinions like being a supporter of freaking torturing people are why I think your political opinions are retarded.I don't expect much from ohio when it comes to politics so no big deal.

I never said I cared about you sending out pictures.I just said it looks needy.Which it does.Since I know what type of job you have, your family situation, your medical situation, the fact you separate food on your plate etc... all without ever asking for that info makes me think I've got a pretty good idea who I'm talking to.


I had the cruelest retort on here regarding your jowls comment but since I was only joking originally when I said it I deleted it out of guilt.I'm going soft
.

If only snarg still had keys......

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#20

It never made it to the submit post action it was so unbecoming of a class individual like myself.A preemptive deletion if you will.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-31-2006, 06:21 AM
Last Post by trouble
07-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Last Post by Cornelius
09-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-20-2004, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)