Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey gator
#1

care to comment on jake sobbing like a little baby??

jesus

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

have a heart, snarg.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

what did you think of that pathetic display??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

i don't care about the panthers or delhomme; didn't watch the display.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

they played it over and over
i cannot believe you don't watch sportscenter

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

I was surprised he was surprised they cut him.He was terrible last year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

He was blindsided... even the GM was crying. Jake wears his emotions on his sleeve. I hope the saints pick him up as a backup.
Reply
#8

At what point will leeman be selling IT baby on board signs for the back of everyones minivans?I paid this much for soccer uniforms!Look at the cupcakes I made!Great.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I want to go on record as saying that I would have preferred the 9ers signing Jake rather than David fucking CARR!


WTF?
Reply
#10

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/..._lineman_s

A NFL prospect is a registered sex offender because he had consensual sex with his 15 year old biological sister when he was 16.Now I don't want to nit pick here but if she's only a year younger then him and it was consensual why was he charged?Its a fucked up deal for sure but it seems like the parents might share most of the blame.It says that he and his sister are on good terms and talk often which is nice.I picture the conversation going like this "remember when we banged?".Disgusting.

Heres some lines from the story that sound totally weird.

After all, Washington had the best broad jump among offensive lineman at 9 feet, 6 inches and the sixth-best time in the three-cone drill.

He e-mailed me several times asking for an opportunity to play and finally sent me a grainy tape,” Sartain said. “You could barely see him in it.”


It’s unfortunate that the counsel that he got at the time led him to have this label on him the rest of his life.”

One NFL scout, who asked to remain anonymous, isn’t so sure. He points to the fact that the 24-year old has already been divorced, which could suggest a pattern of broken relationships. “I worry about this kid. Whether it's that again or something else, he has a history of serious problems,” he said. “What disturbs me is that I don't know if he sees anything wrong with it,” the scout added. “

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Last Post by who
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-06-2005, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)