Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
hate their job today?
I do. I really, really, really fucking do.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I like my job.I've got a golf outing next week and the week after.Tomorrow I will travel around Philly and basically do whatever I want.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I envy you right now. My phone has taken a beating today, as has my wall.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its ups and downs.I had to sit in on some training for total dickheads last night from 4 to 7.I was just there to show a presence for my company.These werent even my customers.Total waste of time.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
That sucks. I hope you got paid for it at least.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its salary.
Why is today busier then others for you?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Ahhh, salary. It's not really any busier. I'm just dealing with more stupid people is all.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
I'm working today (babysitting) but it should be a bit easier to deal with than yesterday since I left my munchkin at home with his papa. It's still early though! Lots of time for things to be either great or ridiculous. At least it's SUPER sunny outside, we'll be spending a good chunk of our day at the park.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
It's nasty outside here today. It has been since Friday really. I just want to see sunshine and warm weather.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Didn't Ohio get the memo that it's almost May, time to start spring-like weather?
Yesterday here it was so windy, I thought one of the kids was gonna blow away when we were at the park. Today the sun was out in full force by 7am. I'm loving it!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I love my job. I make too much money for what I do.