Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Attention NSFW
#1

Morons,

I demand you tell me exactly what is happening here so that I may do as the god spork does.

-Spork

P.s. Someone post Blondies tits here.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Insanity. Pure insanity is ensuing. Leeches have stuck their blood thirsty teeth into every thread. I'm going to punch someone in the forehead. That is all.
Reply
#3

Someone link them here... I'll change the title
Reply
#4

A pre-emtive NSFW? Good work internet mans.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Bird hasn't stopped talking about Blondie for years, ya'll should be used to that bozos crap by now.

squirts here, big surprise there. :roll:


thats about it...oh...phantom posted CT's masturbation vid that he passed around to all the chicks and sent CT into orbit.

There's some weird fake boobs he's posting as a result.


Here:
[Image: Cami.jpg]

[Image: dickeys-1.jpg]


I don't have any naked boobs on the net. Sorry.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#6

What the fuck do you expect me to do with that? How am I supposed to tell if you have nasty pancake areolas? Get your fucking shit together. Shirt off. Tits out.

Hurry the fuck up. Skank.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:What the fuck do you expect me to do with that? How am I supposed to tell if you have nasty pancake areolas? Get your fucking shit together. Shirt off. Tits out.

Hurry the fuck up. Skank.

-SporK

I don't take my cloths off in public.

CT has weird looking fake ones around here somewhere or I can post JCW's goddess pic.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#8

Bitch, who the fuck are you kidding? You've probably taken your clothes off for, random over the hill rockstars and their friends, more times than Bird33 has drawn a walk in senior citizen softball.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

Team player, yo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

That would be quite often if that's the case.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

SporK Wrote:Bitch, who the fuck are you kidding? You've probably taken your clothes off for, random over the hill rockstars and their friends, more times than Bird33 has drawn a walk in senior citizen softball.

-SporK

rockstars>random forum tards.


Homie don't play that.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#12

SporK Wrote:Bitch, who the fuck are you kidding? You've probably taken your clothes off for, random over the hill rockstars and their friends, more times than Bird33 has drawn a walk in senior citizen softball.

-SporK

this has to be a hof spork post (insert rolling gay smiley here)
Reply
#13

Jimmy Wrote:That would be quite often if that's the case.

No shit my friends and I were looking at the stats on the website our league runs and if I play another 15 years I'm on pace to be the all time walk leader.All responses to this post will be considered jealousy.FYI.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#15

15 years? HOLY SHIT! How long did the current leader play for?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#16

Jimmy Wrote:15 years? HOLY SHIT! How long did the current leader play for?

Dude there are some people who played 3 nights a week along with saturday and sundays for almost 20 years.Spring, summer and fall.I'm only playing twice a week so thats why I'd need that many years.Its one of my goals in life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:rockstars>random forum tards.


Homie don't play that.

I am a fucking rockstar you foul cunt.

jesus christ, how does anyone tolerate you? You are fucking absolutely fucking retarded. Learn to follow simple fucking directions.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

I'm not alone....I can't take my cloths off right now.

Here, JCW's UJ goddess pics will have to hold you over.

[Image: junk019.jpg]

[Image: 2006102106324415958swag_image.jpg]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#19

Die in a car accdient. Whore.

I demand this foul slut is banned from this forum.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#20

I'm tellin ya dude..the blue bra ain't her.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)