Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

rockhound..
#1

you seem to be bitter towards me since you got back. i thought we were tight, man.
Reply
#2

A call out thread just for me!

To be honest there was a time I found you funny. Now not so much. Can you go on now knowing this?
Reply
#3

Get a room, faggots.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I just want to say that rockhound was one of my favourite people back in the day. Massive crank, totally funny...everything you'd want in an idol.
Reply
#5

Rockhound Wrote:A call out thread just for me!

To be honest there was a time I found you funny. Now not so much. Can you go on now knowing this?


stick around, the funny will be back. lets make this place great together.

so, serious question. obviously your return here was more than coincidence. what brought you back? it seems once the psycho internet whore unraveled here the last few days, you were here doing your white knight thing. what gives?
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:stick around, the funny will be back. lets make this place great together.

so, serious question. obviously your return here was more than coincidence. what brought you back? it seems once the psycho internet whore unraveled here the last few days, you were here doing your white knight thing. what gives?

It may be more than a coincidence for you but for me it was just plain boredom that brought me around. As far as playing the knight in shining armor....I guess? If someone see's your flailing attempts at humour and isn't impressed its not always them sticking up for someone.

Anyway I have a meeting in 10 minutes so I've got to go. I appreciate you taking a break from stalking women to fit me into your schedule. Thanks again!
Reply
#7

I can almost hear his white cape flapping in the wind as he gallops away.
Reply
#8

CT stalks chicks too? Is there any male member of this board NOT a stalker? Yeesh.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#9

JCW Wrote:CT stalks chicks too? Is there any male member of this board NOT a stalker? Yeesh.

Ahem ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Ahem ...

Not for lack of trying though, I'm sure. Sweden is just too far away to come peek in our windows.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#11

My plenty of fish nicname is hungstalker.
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:Ahem ...


that's funny

i am the only one here who never stalks chicks
too busy stalki8ng tweety, just ask him

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

lol
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:that's funny

i am the only one here who never stalks chicks
too busy stalki8ng tweety, just ask him

your post per BIRD33 mention ratio is at 3:1.Not gay at all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

JCW Wrote:I wish somebody would stalk me. Yeesh.


FTFY

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#16

UnderWhelmed Wrote:I can almost hear his white cape flapping in the wind as he gallops away.

Funniest thing I've read in quite some time.
Reply
#17

JCW Wrote:CT stalks chicks too? Is there any male member of this board NOT a stalker? Yeesh.

[Image: answer-boy.gif]
Reply
#18

squirt Wrote:Funniest thing I've read in quite some time.

thanks for the vag shots

Smile
Reply
#19

JCW Wrote:CT stalks chicks too? Is there any male member of this board NOT a stalker? Yeesh.

Hello.



BTW- I can't see any of CT's drivel but I can add his one true love Poppy to the list of people that are beyond happy that he lost his shit these past few weeks.

Tough hop!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#20

UnderWhelmed Wrote:thanks for the vag shots

Smile

And there...it....is.

Fucking skank.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 02:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)