Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
that Mel Gibson is a racist, wife-beater?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Some people would have a problem with him cheating on his wife too.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Some people would have a problem with him cheating on his wife too.
That too. Even though that's a little different in that it is basically breaking a promise to her. Hating entire races of people, and knocking out someone's front teeth (allegedly) are a little worse.
So, does it bother you, or do you care, that he's a racist, wife-beating cheater?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 39
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
What do you think of the person that knowingly gets with someone who is married?
I dunno.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Trip Wrote:What do you think of the person that knowingly gets with someone who is married?
I'd say they had their own issues.
The Lethal Weapon with Joe Pesci was on the other day, and apart from Pesci being annoying as hell I just really didn't enjoy it.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Interesting take.So no blame falls on the person who gets involved with someone they know is married?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
No one asked about blame, just what I thought of the person. I think they have their own issues.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Well now I'm asking about the blame.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
its only cheating if you get caught though, right?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Well now I'm asking about the blame.
They didn't make a promise to anyone, but having said that I don't believe anyone is innocent.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Father Juan Wrote:As for the racism shit just goes to show that the rich and talented can be mentally defective too.
But do you care? Would it affect you watching his old, or new, movies?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Father Juan Wrote:Nope, doesn't affect my opinion of his craft one way or the other. Adds a bit to the Lethal Weapon character's insanity if anything.
I'm a little torn on this. I don't think I'd spend money on any of his new movies, if he ever makes another one, but I won't boycott the old ones. Too much work.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Father Juan Wrote:Well, if we stopped partaking in entertainment because those who created it are idiots it'd be slim pickings on the radio, at the movies, on TV.
Hell, message boards would go tits up.
True dat.
Having said that I've avoided Polanski's films because of his issues.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
And Polanski is free, not being extradited to the US to face charges for unlawful sex with a 13 yr old. Fucking Swiss ><
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
He can be a racists and I don't give a shit. People ought to be allowed to hate anybody they want to hate.
If I believe that he hits women I'll never watch another thing he does and I was a big fan.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
think mel has been serviced in the back of a certain white limo?